Bored of your year-old phone case? Replace it with your own photo or design!
Kodak PrintaCase is a 4x6 photo printer that also comes with accessories and consumables that allow you to make your own personalized smartphone cases. With this 4-pass full-color dye-sub printer, you can print at home all the photos you want without having to run to your drug store or print shop. Change your case every month, week, or anytime you want! PrintaCase comes in different models that you can choose from based on the smartphone you own.
How To Use
- Remove the PrintaCase plastic bag
- Open the cassette lid & insert the photo paper
- Open the cartridge door on the right & insert the cartridge
Running the Kodak PrintaCase app
- Select the PrintaCase menu option
- Select the phone model of your choice
- Select your case design
- Adjust the design placement on the case
- Begin printing
- Tear the photo along the dotted line
- Place the photo on back of your phone case
- Put on the customized phone case