- Develop your programs w/ the MonoDevelop text editor
- Add game objects: walls, weapons, enemies, etc.
- Learn how to manipulate game objects
- Perform tasks using the start, update & other functions
- Use variables & control structures to execute tasks
- Understand general best practices on game development
John Bura has been programming games since 1997 and teaching since 2002. John is the owner of the game development studio Mammoth Interactive, which recently sold a game to Nickelodeon. John has contributed to 40 commercial games, several of which have risen to the top 10 in the Apple’s app store. For more details on this course and instructor, click here